Slimtrim 120mg Orlistat Oral tablets German Remedies, Price per 1 tablet
Active Trim Active is a weight loss treatment by preventing the digestion and absorption of fat in diet. Slim Trim Active (Orlistat 120 mg) capsules can block the action of enzyme called lipase. Lipase breaks up fat in food for the body to absorbed. Slim Trim Active prevents the breakup and absorption of fat. Slim Trim Active (Orlistat 120 mg) blocks absorption by about 25% of the fat in a meal. The unabsorbed fat is then eliminated in the bowel movements.
Take Slim Trim Active exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The recommended prescription dose for Slim Trim Active is one Orlistat 120mg capsule 3 times daily. Slim Trim Active capsule should be taken one hour after or during a meal. Meals without fat do not require Orlistat.
Orlistat is used for weight loss along with an exercise and diet regimen. It is also prescribed by doctors to overweight people who may be suffering from high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and heart patients. It is also used to stop weight gain after weight reduction.
How it works
Orlistat belongs to a class of medication called lipase inhibitors. This prevents absorption of some fat (present in our food) from the intestines. This fat is then removed from the body in stools thus reducing weight gain.
Common side effects
oily spotting on undergarments, difficulty in controlling bowel movements, lower back pain, rectal pain or discomfort, Nausea, urgent or increased number of bowel movements, vomiting, body aches, swelling of feet or ankles, oily or fatty stools, headache or anxiety, dark urine and light coloured stools., stomach pain, yellowing of skin, pain in the upper right part of stomach, fever, gas, jaundice, irregular menstrual cycle, severe skin allergies, weakness.
The treatment of Slim Trim Active Orlistat 120mg shall also includes diet, exercise, and weight control.
Common side effects of Slim Trim Active may include:
– oily rectal discharge
– passing gas with oily discharge
– urgent need to have a bowel movement
Stop taking Slim Trim Active and call your doctor immediately if you have the following symptons of other serious side effects:
– liver problems lead to loss of appetite, itchy skin, yellowing of your skin or the white part of your eyes, etc.
– kidney problems
– gallbladder problems (gallstones)
1. Do not take Orlistat if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Do not take Slim Trim Active if you are allergic to Orlistat or any of the ingredients in the medicine.
3. Before you take Slim Trim Active, consult your doctor if you have any health problems, liver problems, kidney problems, problems with thyroid, eating problems such as anorexia or bulimia, have diabetes, ect.